About this product
The Jay-Be Supreme Small Double Folding Bed with Micro e-Pocket mattress offers a generously sized sleeping environment combined with a sturdy compact design.
With a sturdy steel frame and our very latest J-Tex sprung base system to provide maximum comfort, durability and support – the Supreme is perfect for unexpected sleepovers and regular visitors.
Resting on our exclusive J-Tex sprung base system the Micro e-Pocket mattress encapsulates over 600 individual micro pocket springs with the additional benefit of a comfort layer made from our Rebound e-Fibre.
Each spring works independently with the premium fillings to adapt to the contours of your body offering luxurious comfort for a quality night's sleep.
For ultimate convenience, the 360° castors on this guest bed make manoeuvring around the room easy and the fully automatic leg mechanism makes it even easier to open and close in seconds.
The addition of a headboard secures your pillow and the foot end helps keep the mattress in place for an undisturbed night's sleep.
- Perfect for those looking for a larger sleeping area.
- A sturdy folding bed perfect for regular use.
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close.
- Full-width headboard with an oak effect finish.
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability.
- Micro e-Pocket mattress with 600 individual springs working independently to adapt to the contours of your body.
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers.
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOC's.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee.
- 220kg User weight
- Open: W122 x L197 x H38.5cm (to Headboard 51cm)
- Folded: W122 x D29 x H97cm
- Mattress depth: 10cm
- Product weight: 31kg / 68.3lbs
Folding Bed prices include delivery to mainland UK home or business addresses.
Orders received before 11.00am will be despatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders received after 11.00am will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next working day
Home delivery examples
Scenario 1. An order received before 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Tuesday afternoon and delivered on Wednesday.
Scenario 2. An order received after 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday.
Scenario 3 (weekend). An order received before 11am on Friday will be despatched on Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday the following week.
Scenario 4 (weekend). An order placed after 11am on Friday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. This excludes bank holidays.
If the consumer is not available to sign for and receive the delivery, a “Calling Card” will be left for the consumer to arrange a redelivery at their convenience.
If the consumer does not arrange a redelivery, we will attempt to deliver again the following day. If delivery is still unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the factory and the consumer contacted.
UK Mainland - Free
Ireland - £30
Isle of Man - £20
Scottish Highlands - £30
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.