Next day home delivery explained
- Folding Bed prices include delivery to mainland UK home or business addresses.
- Orders received before 11.00am will be despatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
- Orders received after 11.00am will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next working day
Home delivery examples
Scenario 1. An order received before 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Tuesday afternoon and delivered on Wednesday.
Scenario 2. An order received after 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday.
Scenario 3 (weekend). An order received before 11am on Friday will be despatched on Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday the following week.
Scenario 4 (weekend). An order placed after 11am on Friday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. This excludes bank holidays.
If the consumer is not available to sign for and receive the delivery, a “Calling Card” will be left for the consumer to arrange a redelivery at their convenience.
If the consumer does not arrange a redelivery, we will attempt to deliver again the following day. If delivery is still unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the factory and the consumer contacted.
UK Mainland - Free
Ireland - £30
Isle of Man - £20
Scottish Highlands - £30
2 Man Sofa & Sofa Bed Delivery Explained
- Delivery of our sofas & sofa beds is a premium, booked in, 2 man delivery service direct to the customers home.
- Service includes room of choice delivery, assembly and packaging disposal.
- Orders are tracked and traced along the whole delivery process.
Leadtime & arranging a delivery date
Sofas & sofa beds are delivered within 4-6 weeks. Approximately 2 – 3 days before delivery an SMS text message will be sent to the customer advising them of their delivery date, which they need to confirm.
Delivery to the customer
All deliveries will be carried out by a 2 man team and where possible we will do our utmost to put the items into the customer’s room of choice.
All room of choice deliveries will be subject to a site survey by the driver who will assess whether it is possible to place the item in the customer’s room of choice. If in the event after the site survey the delivery team deems it unsafe or considers that they would be unable to place the item(s) in the customer’s room of choice, the driver would ask the customer for an alternative room to place the product.
Remote postcode areas AB, PH7+, TR, LD, SA30+ - £38.00
Remote postcode areas IV, KW - £75