About this product
Designed for ultimate practicality, this Jay-Be Simply Kids mattress is completely waterproof and utilises the latest technically enhanced breathable waterproof fabric technology, offering anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal protection.
It is also easy to wipe clean! Constructed with a medium firmness spring core this mattress is topped with a High-Density Eco-insulator to prevent spring feel, and breathable e-Fibre comfort layers for durability and comfort, offering substantial support for growing bones and muscles.
Unlike foam, the unique structure of e-Fibre enables the free flow of air through the mattress, actively reducing moisture build-up and helping to regulate body temperature.
Our e-Fibre is also free from harmful VOC emissions.
The e-Fibre comfort layers used in these children's mattresses are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles, diverting over 70 million from going into landfill or our oceans and by choosing this mattress you are helping to prevent even more!
Vacuum packed and rolled to maintain freshness and reduce carbon emissions during transportation.
- 5 Year guarantee
- Roll packed
- Easy wipe clean, breathable waterproof fabric.
- Anti-bacterial and microbial resistant, including M.R.S.A and E-Coli.
- 100% Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful VOC emissions.
- Hypoallergenic and breathable for a fresher and healthier sleep.
- Breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers for temperature and moisture regulation.
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support.
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress.
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for the maximum sleeping area.
- Made in the UK to British and European safety standards
- Shorty: W75 x L175 x D18cm
- Single: W90 x L190 x D18cm
- Euro Single: W90 x L200 x D18cm
- Small Double: W120 x L190 x D18cm
Folding Bed prices include delivery to mainland UK home or business addresses.
Orders received before 11.00am will be despatched the same day for delivery the next working day.
Orders received after 11.00am will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next working day
Home delivery examples
Scenario 1. An order received before 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Tuesday afternoon and delivered on Wednesday.
Scenario 2. An order received after 11am on Tuesday will be despatched on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday.
Scenario 3 (weekend). An order received before 11am on Friday will be despatched on Friday afternoon and delivered on Monday the following week.
Scenario 4 (weekend). An order placed after 11am on Friday will be despatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. This excludes bank holidays.
If the consumer is not available to sign for and receive the delivery, a “Calling Card” will be left for the consumer to arrange a redelivery at their convenience.
If the consumer does not arrange a redelivery, we will attempt to deliver again the following day. If delivery is still unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the factory and the consumer contacted.
UK Mainland - Free
Ireland - £30
Isle of Man - £20
Scottish Highlands - £30
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.